Rhinoplasty aesthetic and functional, rinostoplasty
Rhineptoplasty (aesthetic and functional rhinoplasty) is surgery that modifies the shape of the nose, either increasing or decreasing its size, changing the configuration of the tip or back, narrowing the nasal holes or changing the angle between the nose and the superior lip. It also corrects congenital problems, traumatisms and some respiratory problems. It is one of the most demanded aesthetic surgery interventions in our country (specifically, it is the fifth one that is most realized in Spain) and the age range of patients who undergo it is mainly between 18 and the 45 years.
- Rinosptoplasty is surgery that is done under general anesthesia.
- You may require 1 day of hospital entry, or be an outpatient nature (the same day at your home).
- A nasal plaster is used for 7-10 days.
- Very small points are left in the columela (lower part of the nose) that are removed between 10-14 days.
- Low work can be from 4 days to 3 weeks depending on the work of the patient.
- It is necessary to avoid efforts for 1 month (physical exercises such as running or lifting weights) and not smoking or drinking alcohol for 2 months.
- The first days after surgery there may be hematomas in the eyes that disappear alone.
- The technique is structural ultrasonic.